OBORSEANA was formed with China’s counterparts support based on mutual understanding and shared interests to grow our economies together.
Our grand aim is to connect SMEs, chambers of commerce and government trade agencies in South East Asian (SEA) nations with their counterparts in China by providing a one-stop platform to provide business-to-business (B2B) networking opportunities, to share information and to strengthen multilateral economic ties.
Affiliate chambers of commerce will be part of a greater network consisting of other affiliate chambers of commerce and member entities spanning across 10 South East Asian (SEA) countries and China that will share information on trade and business opportunities. We have over 300+ affiliates to date that are in good communication with our Alliance.
OBORSEANA is founded with the following OBJECTIVES in mind:
- OBORSEANA is dedicated in providing a Platform for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in SEA nations and China to facilitate trade as well as maintain a good working relationship
- The Alliance would also be the main liaison in trade negotiations between SEA nations and the One Belt One Road Initiative. Be it B2B, B2G or G2G
- The Alliance will transform its platform to champion the RCEP agreement and work with member countries to help drive higher economic activity and collaborations between businesses after the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Through affiliations with Chambers of Commerce and Government Agencies related to trade in the SEA region as well as China, we are dedicated in providing a platform for these entities to collaborate, network and share information amongst each other.
- Through joint conferences, business cooperation and collaborations, OBORSEANA works closely with SEA NGOs to strengthen the economic ties between the participating nations.
Our vision is to be the voice of the SEA & China SME business community and to be the most influential business advocacy organization in the region.
Our mission is to help SEA & China SMEs by providing a platform for mutual trade that works to be a force for long-term economic growth in the SEA & China region.
Shouldering and responding to the history of the Belt and Road and the call of modern times,
Twenty Points of the Revolution of O :
The twenty points of the revolution of O represent the 20 member states, which, like the laws of the heavens, have always operated steadily on the South-East Asian Plate, We will forge a community of interests, a community of shared interests, a community of common destiny and a community of responsibility with political mutual trust, economic integration and cultural inclusion.
As the benchmark, comprehensive, stable, conserved and complete.
Gold (Color) :
Represents the ancient overland Silk Road, which represents the history and the sense of weightiness.
Deep Blue (Color) :
The deep blue represents the modern Silk Road on the sea and speaks of the modern and future.
Represents the unity of the Southeast Asian nations.